Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bose Computer MusicMonitor: You Got Cash?

Do you like to travel? A lot? Think you've got your weight limit sorted? Laptop packed? Films on the hard drive? Speakers? What, no speakers? Well think again..

Bose MusicMonitor

I'm a big traveller, whenever I can, I move countries with my job. But this means that I am limited to 30kgs of baggage (including the girlfriend's shoes). But I like my music, I like watching movies, and I love playing games. The problem I always had was with the sound quality, laptop speakers just don't cut the mustard, even with these fancy "subs" they are claiming to have.

I saw these little speakers on the internet a year ago and actually listened to the reviews and let them go by. Then, by chance, I heard them at my friend's house. I was in love. He'd had them for 3 years, they'd been thrown around in Australia, France and Japan, and they still sounded awesome.

Luggage Weight Limit      Weight Limit

These are no powerhouse speakers. They will not fill your lounge with sound. They will not shake the foundations of your house. If that is what you are looking for, buy a new pair of speakers with sub in every country, and then sell them before you leave. If you don't want to do that, these are the perfect simple solution.

Movies sound great, music sounds big, and the size is small. For viewing films in your small apartment with a few friends, or having a small house party I have not heard any better coming from a 1kg package.

Bose MusicMonitor Size

At $300 they may seem a little expensive, but I have to say, after the one year and 3 houses I have had them, they are definitely worth the dollar a day I paid.

1 comment:

  1. i have always loved bose products! they are of good quality and at the same time they offer a cool design. Thanks for sharing by the way! You just gave me an idea on what to buy this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete